2022 Professional Women in Building Officers
- Candace Grice, Inline Electric.- President
- Chante Dean, Dean of Clean- 1st Vice President
- Laurie Price, Acme Brick & Fireplace, Treasurer
- Heather Phillips, River Bank & Trust, Secretary
Benefits of Membership in Professional Women in Building
The GMHBA Professional Women in Building is a select group of inspiring women, who share strategies and solutions to promote, enhance and support professional women in today's home building industry.
Benefits of being a member of the PWB
- Networking - Learn from your peers how to find success as a woman in the building industry. Our local Council meets monthly at Montgomery Country Club. (Contact the GMHBA office to learn more about these meetings.) National Professional Women in Building meetings are held three times per year for women across the country to have the opportunity to join their peers in discussions about key industry issues, professional development and business management.
- Education - Professional Women in Building offers leadership training at all NAHB meetings. Topics include leadership skills, communication skills, time management and public speaking.
- Community Service - Members participate in a variety of projects throughout the year such as Camp Smile a Mile, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and Kate's Closet.
- Subcommittees - Serve on one of the many subcommittees within the Women's Council and further your networking opportunities while becoming an even more active member in the Home Builders Association!